Discuss the duties and responsibly of the municipal clerk of court. Kathy Wangler, Bismarck clerk of court, will identify what is required by law, the various paperwork involved and how to organize and prioritize.
Presented by Kathy Wangler, Bismarck Clerk of Court on April 23, 2015
Uploaded 9 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
Join us in a discussion to help clear away the cobwebs surrounding your role in the HR realm as an elected or appointed official. How does your entity define the role of Human Resources? How much of that role is of your concern? We will discuss what is expected, what is appropriate and what is absolutely vital in your role as a city official. Your role not only ensures that the basic functions of Human Resources are fulfilled, but to truly understand how effective management of your greatest asset - your people - can make or break your city.
Presented by Tanya Wieler, Dakota Dynamics
Uploaded 0 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
Gather answers to questions like:
- What items need to be completed before I can begin the year-end report?
- Where do I start and how will I know when I'm done?
- How do I decide whether revenue and expenditure items should be paid in this year or next?
- What should I look for in the financial statements?
- How do I properly make adjustments to the budget and complete transfers?
- What records do I keep, what can I throw?
Presented by Tina Gustafson, West Fargo finance director