Glaciers National Park in Patagonia, Argentina (Spanish: Parque Nacional Los Glaciares) is located in the Santa Cruz Province, in Argentine Patagonia. It comprises an area of 4459 km². In 1981 it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Included in this video are images of El Calafate and El Chalten.
Check my blog for more info and background http://pixinmotion.wordpress.com/2010/01/09/patagonia-argentina
The elements used in this project are:
• HDR Photographs: Trey Ratcliff http://www.stuckincustoms.com
• HDR - other photographs: Adri Porteña http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrideargentina, Alberto Concejal http://www.flickr.com/photos/gimmenine and Ricardo Martins http://www.flickr.com/photos/redneck/
• Aerial images: Courtesy of NASA
• Music: Anima Instrumental by St. Paul (Per) @ http://ccmixter.org/files/Per/23477
• Art: Post editing Leo Bar