In this groundbreaking webinar, Steven Levy, CEO of Verivo Software (formerly Pyxis Mobile), and executives from AT&T and CSX, address the impact of the latest enterprise mobility trends and how businesses can respond quickly to market demands and boost competitive advantage. Levy also unveils the software company’s global expansion plans and technology roadmap as it gears up to capitalize on this burgeoning market and help customers take charge of their mobility.
Join Good Technology and Verivo Software as we explore the challenges of building secure mobile apps. Learn about the tools, policies, and best practices that businesses are using to address the key security risks in enterprise mobility. And see how the Verivo platform integrated with Good Dynamics technology makes it easy to build secure mobile apps for all the latest smart phones and tablets.
Uploaded 144 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
Can your mobile development strategy keep up with today’s constantly changing business and technology requirements? How do you mobilize key business processes across multiple legacy systems with the enterprise grade security that your business demands? View this recorded webcast to learn how to create a mobile development strategy designed for today’s constantly changing requirements. During the recording, you will see how to easy it is to integrate multiple back-end data systems and rapidly update mobile apps across iOS, Android and Blackberry using a drag-and-drop IDE that eliminates the need for specialized programming for each device.
Uploaded 10 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
When building mobile apps critical to keep your end users in mind. User preferences can change faster than software development processes can respond. Deploying mobile apps without effective feedback and development processes that can respond to user needs can drastically reduce the level of adoption and overall success of your mobile strategy. View this recorded webinar to learn how this growing university drove rapid adoption of their mobile strategy by creating feedback and development processes designed to meet the constantly evolving demands of their students
In this video, you’ll learn:
· How Indiana State University built and deployed a cross-device native mobile app in 3 months.
· Why monitoring app usage is critical in determining user needs.
· How continuous releases of updates and new features drove one-third of ISU’s students to adopt the app in just 9 months.
· Don’t miss this opportunity to hear directly from Indiana State University on how they used the Pyxis Mobile platform to create an agile mobile development strategy that could respond quickly to the constantly changing needs of their students.
Uploaded 55 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
Developing mobile apps brings a new set of challenges and processes that IT teams must be prepared to address. View this recorded webcast to learn about hidden risks and best practices in project planning for mobile development. Learn about key areas across the software development lifecycle where mobile development differs from traditional IT projects and walk away with practical insights.
• Learn how to balance project planning and software development processes against today’s constantly changing business and technical requirements for mobile solutions.
• Learn about best practices in defining requirements for mobile apps.
• Avoid the hidden risks in building out and managing the infrastructure to test and deploy mobile apps.