Here is the first SprintCam v3 showreel, made for NAB 2009 exhibition.
Sport images are all 1000FPS, and final shot 2500FPS!
The Zeus Jones/Sierra Bravo team competes in the Microsoft PhizzPop Design Challenge finals at SXSW.
"Zero to Brand in 48 hours" will help you do the following:
1) Easily express the problem your product/service addresses.
2) Identify your target audience and target sectors and how they like to be communicated with.
3) Develop a brand personality for your startup that will drive all communications as well as inform feature/user experience decisions.
4) Define your value proposition and drive it home with a unique selling proposition - anchored with a brand promise and reasons to believe this promise.
5) Write a brand story that represents the long form explanation of why your startup exists and how it came to be (you'll tell this story a 1000 times).
6) Nail down a tagline, choose a color palette, select your typographic direction and create a brand identity.
Videos related to account planning activities; innovation, inspiration and insight.
More stuff from “Planning”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.