director: Grzegorz Jonkajtys
producers: Grzegorz Jonkajtys, Marcin Kobylecki
Co- producers: Piotr Sikora, Jaroslaw Sawko (Platige Image)
An unknown virus has destroyed almost the entire human population. Oblivious to the true nature of the disease, the only remaining survivors escape to the sea. In great ships, they set off in search of uninhabited land. So begins the exodus, led by one man ...
- Cannes Film Festival - Official Selection (2007)
- SIGGRAPH 2007 - Best of Show
- Prix Ars Electronica - Award of Distinction (2007, Austria)
- Cracow Film Festival - The Silver Hobby-Horse, Best Animated Film
- Australian Effects and Animation Festival (2007, Australia): Winner - Short Film
- Animanima International Film Festival (2007, Serbia): Award for the Best Directing
- Budapest Short Film Festival (2007, Hungary): Best Animation
- Tokyo International Anime Fair (2008, Japan): Notable Entry Prize
- View Conference (2007, Italy): Best 3D Short
- Tehran International Shortfilm Festival (2007, Iran): Best Experimental Award
- Kyiv International Film Festival Molodist (2007, Ukraine): Best Short Film
I was lucky enough to be asked to film a documentary about MIT’s Architecture Program. They are making some incredible advances in the realms of architecture and design that will hopefully push towards a more beautiful and functional living spaces.
Client: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Producer: Skylar Tibbits / S JET
Film Producer: Chris Jennings / MINDER
Henrique Oliveira - Artist - Brazil - My Art Agenda - Making Of - Palais de Tokyo - Paris.
Film by : Axelle Simon (June 2013) Music by : Sacha Leymergie Sound design : SuperCarburant.
The making-of in a film of Henrique Oliveira's monumental wooden installation Baitogogo. From Saint-Denis atelier, up to the Palais de Tokyo in Paris... 3 months of amazing and intense team work. Have a look.
My website is My Art Agenda : http://www.myartagenda.com/
Contact : email@example.com
Facebook : MyArtAgenda
Twitter : @MyArtAgenda
Directed, Produced, Shot, and Edited by Matt Morris | Featuring Harry Taylor | Executive Producers David Ford, Stu Pollard, and Mary Pergola Parent | Composer Hanan Townshend | Music Engineer Kelly Donnelly | Musicians Hanan Townshend, James Gradone | Production Sound Benedict R. Fancy | Sound Editor Casey Langfelder | Sound Mixer Scott R. Lewis | Colorist Andrew Francis | D.I. Producer Mike Dillon | D.I. Assistant Producer Brandie Konopasek | Title Design Kaya Thomas |
EFILM Digital Laboratories