Thanks to you all !
There are now 3 films available featuring the Flying Frenchies - see more at sebmontaz.com
Revenue from downloads helps to finance future projects.
WE HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED BY THE REACTION FROM PEOPLE VIEWING OUR TRAILER AND YOUR HUNDREDS OF COMMENTS, and we hope to be able to film more projects in the months & years to come.
Highlining pioneers Tancrede and Julien have come to the spectacular and atmospheric cliffs of the norwegian fjords to try and turn their ultimate dream into reality. The talented pair have cemented their friendship over the past years exploring the sport of highlining, from the heights of the alps to the skyscrapers of Paris.
"Tomorrow I Will Be Gone" is Outcrop Films' début feature length film. Set in the sandstone paradise of Rocklands, South Africa, the film follows a selection of Britain's finest boulderers on their trip, grappling with the best the boulders have to offer. Watch mega classics & Nicole testpieces such as Golden Shadow and Black Eagle.
No interviews, no nonsense, just climbing.
Featuring Micky Page, David Mason, Mina Leslie-Wujastyk, Lucinda Whittaker, Sam Whittaker, Scott Gibson, Grant Bateman, Andy Banks, Richard Sharpe and Nick Brown.
See the trailer to our latest film here: vimeo.com/35022331 which is on sale now: http://www.outcropfilms.com/shop-2
Music in order of appearance:
1. The Sun Smells Too Loud by Mogwai
2. Days to Come by Bonobo
3. The W.A.N.D by The Flaming Lips
4. Intimate Controversy by Yovee
5. Enter by Moonfleet
6. Ghosts N' Stuff by Deadmau5
7. No Turning Back by Gui Boratto
8. Romona Was A Waitress by Paul Dempsey
9. You Are A Tourist by Death Cab For Cutie
10. Highway Of Endless Dreams by M83
11. Come To Me (Wordless) by 65 Days Of Static
12. The Stranger by RJD2
13. Dayvan Cowboy by Boards Of Canada