Takes you through the process of generating a new Sencha Touch 2 application, using several of the built in UI components and creating a fast-loading, minified build. Finally, we use Sencha native packaging to create native apps for iOS and Android.
* 0:20 - Generating your application
* 3:57 - Creating your first custom view
* 6:39 - Creating a form
* 12:14 - Creating a list with remote data
* 16:49 - Creating your first controller
* 22:15 - Setting up Sass and Compass
Using the new Sencha Touch native packaging tool to produce HTML5 apps that access native APIs, gaining access to native capabilities like taking pictures, showing notifications and tracking device orientation.