Humans are part of the natural order. We're risen apes that acquired language and learned to use tools. Skyscrapers and spacecraft may seem unnatural, but they're just as much a part of the natural order as beaver dams and bird nests. Boring electrical lines hint at the energy solution of a mammalian species. Open your eyes to the world you've grown accustomed to, and rejoice in the fact that you participate in the human project. - @ReidGower - http://www.twitter.com/reidgower
Song: "Blood Theme"
Taken from the album "Skywriter"
Courtesy of Ekler'o'shock Records and Naïve Editions
Buy the song on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/skywriter/id426310809
Canon 5DMII (courtesy of Victoria Camera Traders https://www.facebook.com/CameraTraders)
GoPro Hero 2
Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions
28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October,
2011, who to my knowledge shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km.
All credit goes to them.
Full HD, refurbished, smoothed, retimed, denoised, deflickered, cut, etc.
All in all I tried to keep the looks of the material as original as possible,
avoided adjusting the colors and the like, since in my opinion the original
footage itself already has an almost surreal and aestethical visual nature.
Music: Jan Jelinek | Do Dekor, faitiche back2001
w+p by Jan Jelinek, published by scape Publishing / Universal janjelinek.com | faitiche.de
Image Courtesy of the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory,
NASA Johnson Space Center, The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth eol.jsc.nasa.gov
1. Aurora Borealis Pass over the United States at Night
2. Aurora Borealis and eastern United States at Night
3. Aurora Australis from Madagascar to southwest of Australia
4. Aurora Australis south of Australia
5. Northwest coast of United States to Central South America at Night
6. Aurora Australis from the Southern to the Northern Pacific Ocean
7. Halfway around the World
8. Night Pass over Central Africa and the Middle East
9. Evening Pass over the Sahara Desert and the Middle East
10. Pass over Canada and Central United States at Night
11. Pass over Southern California to Hudson Bay
12. Islands in the Philippine Sea at Night
13. Pass over Eastern Asia to Philippine Sea and Guam
14. Views of the Mideast at Night
15. Night Pass over Mediterranean Sea
16. Aurora Borealis and the United States at Night
17. Aurora Australis over Indian Ocean
18. Eastern Europe to Southeastern Asia at Night
Mac 'n' Cheese is an animated short directed and created by four students at the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. This roughly two minute animation took about five months to make, and about a bajillion peanut butter sandwiches.
Synopsis: When you find yourself running scared and running out of energy, there's only a few options left to outrun your opponent through the southern desert. Stopping at nothing, watch these two guys wear each other out and rip through boundaries hitherto unbroken. Enjoy the ride!
- Animation: Tom Hankins, Gijs van Kooten, Guido Puijk, Roy Nieterau
- Music & Audio Design: Giulio Sterbini, Wouter Messelink, Peter-Paul Timmermans
Title song: The Grateful Dead - Casey jones
- UPC Animation Prize at the Netherlands Online Film Festival 2011 (NOFF)
- Best National Student Award at Playgrounds Festival 2011
- Best Chase Scene Award at Couchfest 2011
For any press or work related questions you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website: http://colorbleed.nl/