- Ruben van de Ven (Piet Zwart Institute, Rotterdam)
- Manetta Berends (Piet Zwart Institute, Rotterdam)
- Calum Bowden (RCA, London)
- Katarina Petrovic (ArtScience, The Hague)
- Stefan Bandalac (ArtScience, The Hague)
- Yoonji Kim (KHM, Cologne)
- Long Wu (Sandberg Institute Designing Democracy, Amsterdam)
► TEST_LAB: THE GRADUATION EDITION 2016
Young people are the innovators and change agents of society, revealing the future to us by creating it. Therefore, at the end of every academic year, V2 takes a close look at a selection of outstanding art and design work created by young artists and designers graduating in emerging arts across Europe. In this special edition of V2_’s Test_Lab you will discover which topics are being addressed by this new generation of artists and designers, and find out what their motives, positions, methodologies, and media of choice are.
This year’s graduation edition of Test_Lab will showcase another remarkable and thought-provoking selection of installations, demonstrations, prototypes and experiments. As it is custom to V2_’s Test_Lab events, the audience will be invited to examine each graduation project 'hands-on'.