Mac 'n' Cheese is an animated short directed and created by four students at the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. This roughly two minute animation took about five months to make, and about a bajillion peanut butter sandwiches.
Synopsis: When you find yourself running scared and running out of energy, there's only a few options left to outrun your opponent through the southern desert. Stopping at nothing, watch these two guys wear each other out and rip through boundaries hitherto unbroken. Enjoy the ride!
- Animation: Tom Hankins, Gijs van Kooten, Guido Puijk, Roy Nieterau
- Music & Audio Design: Giulio Sterbini, Wouter Messelink, Peter-Paul Timmermans
Title song: The Grateful Dead - Casey jones
- UPC Animation Prize at the Netherlands Online Film Festival 2011 (NOFF)
- Best National Student Award at Playgrounds Festival 2011
- Best Chase Scene Award at Couchfest 2011
For any press or work related questions you can contact us at: email@example.com
Or visit our website: http://colorbleed.nl/
'Gulp' is a short film created by Sumo Science at Aardman, depicting a fisherman going about his daily catch. Shot on location at Pendine Beach in South Wales, every frame of this stop-motion animation was shot using a Nokia N8, with its 12 megapixel camera and Carl Zeiss optics. The film has broken a world record for the 'largest stop-motion animation set', with the largest scene stretching over 11,000 square feet.
The animators: http://www.aardman.com
The sand artists: http://sandinyoureye.co.uk
The phone: http://www.nokia.com/n8