This is a preliminary demonstration video showing a grasshopper-component, which analyses geometrical structures according to graph-based measures.
The tool can be downloaded at: http://www.decodingspaces.de
The paper is available at the SimAUD 2012 Proceedings (http://www.simaud.org/proceedings/)
a more recent video can be found here: vimeo.com/49701951
This is an overview of Neo4j integration into Gephi 0.8 Beta.
The video highlights the following features:
1.) Installation & Upgrade:
- Upgrade the Gephi and install the "Neo4j Graph Database" plugin
2.) Full Database Import:
- Import all data from Neo4j database
- Introducing Gephi: Data Laboratory, Layouts, Statistics, Ranking
3.) Lazy Loading:
- Import a subset of all data (from starting node + defining depth) from Neo4j Database
- Introducing Gephi: Tools, Customizing the Graphical Representation
- Export any loaded Gephi graph into Neo4j database
Author: Martin Skurla
More stuff from “sPACISM”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.