Paris in Motion is a serie of stop-motion time-lapse (hyperlapse) videos about the city of Paris (France). Filmed frame by frame with manual camera movements, composed of more than 50.000 photographs it allows you to visit some of the most beautiful monuments and human activities of the French capital in a few minutes.
Canon 5D Mark III
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 24-70mm f2.8 L USM
Sigma 15mm f2.8 EX DG Fisheye
Samyang 14mm f2.8
Tamron70-300mm f4-5,6 Di VC USD
Filters: ND2 to ND400
LOCATION: Paris, France
SHOT LIST :
- Les Invalides
- Le pont des Invalides
- Eglise Saint-Eustache
- Place de la Bastille
- Funiculaire de Montmartre
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre
- Pont de Bir Hakeim
- Trocadéro (Palais de Chaillot, Tour Eiffel)
- La Défense (Esplanade de la Défense)
- Le Louvre (Pyramide du musée du Louvre, L’Arc de Triomphe du Carousel)
- Tour Montparnasse (Paris vu aérienne, Tour Eiffel, etc.)
- Pont des Arts (Vue sur la Seine au couché du soleil)
- Champs de Mars (Feux d’artifices de la Tour Eiffel)
- Les champs Elysées
- L’Arc de Triomphe (Place de l’Etoile)
- Pont de Neuilly (La Défense, Grand Arche de la Défense)
Here's a little shootout I did between 4 miniature shotguns. The Sennheiser MKE400, Rode VideoMic Pro, the Que Audio Micro Shotgun, and the Rode VideoMic. Who sounds best? Who has the best side rejection? Listen and you decide. Additional Audio Tests of these mics as audio files here: precisionintermedia.com/chadswebstuff/
I've seen a couple videos uploaded with the Videomic Pro hooked up to the Canon 5D Mark 2, but besides Philip Bloom's, none showing it hooked up to the GH2. I've played around with all the different settings in this video both indoors and outdoors. Hopefully it will be insightful for those of you considering buying it.
The big issues I have are the inability to turn off AGC with the GH2 and the problem of not being able to monitor audio. Also the signal is mono going into the camera and I have to adjust the center of the audio in post.
I believe after testing the optimal settings for the GH2 are to set the camera mic level to 1, and have the Videomic Pro set to 0db.
Shot with GH2
20mm 1.7 Pancake lens
Edited in Vegas Pro