1. Place R arm behind head with stretching strap in hand
2. Place L hand behind back/buttocks and grab onto other end of stretching strap
3. Use R hand to pull up on stretching strap to pull L hand up back
Your EZIA Sports Therapist will suggest how long, how many repetitions, how many sets and how many sessions per day you should do.
While side lying, flex top hip 90 degrees and support the knee with a foam roll or medicine ball, if needed. Keep the foot on the ground and the head is supported by a towel roll. Rotate top shoulder toward the floor. Maintain contact with the foam roll/ball or floor as you rotate. Once rotated, reach arm out at a 45 degree angle from the body, opposite arm reach toward the ceiling. Repeat for approximately 2-3 mins each side.
1. Start laying on back with ball under ankles push ankles into ball to raise hips into bridge position (glutes off of floor)
2. Keeping hips elevated, dig heels into ball and roll ball towards you
3. Return to starting position maintaining bridge
1. Lie on R side with hips and knees slightly bend
2. Place R arm at 90 degree angle to body, bend elbow to 90 degrees
3. Squeeze shoulder blades together and gently push R hand down towards floor with L hand until a stretch in the R shoulder is felt