From Student to Professional in the Creative Fields
A conference on entrepreneurship in Nordic arts education
8-9 november 2012
- Christina Ciborowski, Entrepreneur and cultural producer in Copenhagen, Former Co-founder of the brand Punk Royal
- Merete Ahnfeldt-Mollerup: Associate Professor, Architect and Ph.d. at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture.
- Christel Nisbeth Madsen, Student at KADK and co-founder of Within Walls
- Gerald Lidstone, Director of the Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship and Deputy Head of the Drama Department, Goldsmiths Univeristy of London (UK)
- Inger Eilersen, Head of Directors Department and Artistic Research at The Danish National School of Performing Arts
Read more about EntreNord, caki.dk/danish/aktiviteter/konferencer-and-symposier/entre-nord/
Or read the interactive publication about the conference, caki.dk/entrenord
The conference is hosted by CAKI Center for Applied Artistic Innovation with support and collaboration from KreaNord, Karlbak Arena for Entrepreneurship and The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship.
De kunstneriske uddannelser og Iværksætterkraften
Entreprenørskabskonference for de kunstneriske og kulturelle uddannelser
Tirsdag den 15. november 2011på det Danske Kunstakademis Billedkunstskoler
Arrangeret af Fonden for Entreprenørskab og CAKI Center for Anvendt Kunstnerisk Innovation
More stuff from “Caki”
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.
TM + © 2015 Vimeo, LLC. All rights reserved.
Made with k in NYC.
Your content preferences apply to any Vimeo videos you view. Learn more about content preferences in our FAQ.