• Know safe wind directions and conditions for kiting
• Know the wind window
• Set up a trainer kite
• Know the use of safety systems
• Have basic flying skills with trainer kite
• Launch and land the trainer kite with an assistant
• Set-up a 4/5 line kite with a full de-power system
Uploaded 534 Plays1 Like0 Comments
Lesson 2 body dragging
Uploaded 349 Plays1 Like0 Comments
The water-start. Here we’ll show you the most common way a kiteboarder get on their board and start riding.
Uploaded 316 Plays1 Like0 Comments
Waterstarts and First Runs "Common Mistakes"
Uploaded 250 Plays1 Like0 Comments
At Kitexcite, we inventing and provide the easiest, fastest, and most efficient teaching techniques on the Planet. We never stop searching for new ways in teaching the sport of kiteboarding.
• 1999 Radio
• 2010 video teaching
• 2011 Online teaching movie library
• 2012 ON Board beach-simulator