Having fun on our free time with some characters and lots of other stuff! Enjoy!
Follow us: facebook.com/2veinte
Art Direction & Design:
Animation Directors: Martin Salfity & Pablo Gostanian
3d Animation: Martin Salfity, Sebastian Garcia & Juan Pablo Siaccaluga
Monster Modeling & Animation: Sebastian Garcia
Postproduction: Pablo Gostanian
Additional Animation: Jorge Herrero
Music and sound fx: Hula-Music.com
- TAAFI Festival (Toronto) / Annual Toronto Animated Arts Festival International / taafi.com
- Pause Fest (Australia) / Showcases projects celebrating the art & innovation of digital culture / pausefest.com.au
- Visueltdagene (Oslo) / Annual event for the creative industry in Norway / visuelt.org
- Animayo (Spain) / VII International Festival of Animated Films, Visual Effects and Video-Games / animayo.com
- Rushes Soho Shorts Festival, London / sohoshorts.com/
My bachelor graduation project „New York Biotopes“ deals with abstract plants and creatures, which change their forms because of insufficient living space and adapt themselves to the surroundings of the metropolis New York City. A type of metamorphosis, where the newly developed vegetation assimilates elements of the city and makes them useful for their own purposes. These creatures and plants, partly mechanical, partly organically in appearance, spread more and more over the city and fill it up with life.
My idea was to create a film, that fills up the metropolis New York with vegetation, that adapts to the straightness of the technology and the given situation. This happens through the assimilation of structures and forms. These biotopes are shaped by the existing living environment, but in turn also shape the newly developed living environment by their presence. In other words, a symbiotically coexistence begins.