This is part 2 for the rebuild of my 1979 Vespa P200. I would say that the scooter is 99% done. There are just a few electronic things to work out but it's street ready! Thanks again to my friends, Mark and Kerry, for all their help!
The next step...Paint. I would have done it when the bike was all apart, but it was way to cold in the shop. Expect a part 3 in the next few weeks!
Filmed on a Vado HD 3rd Gen.
Music - Toots & The Maytals "Pomp & Pride"
1979 Vespa P200 rebuild with my friend, Mark. This is some footage of what we have done so far. We rebuilt the engine with new bearings, gaskets, seals etc...We also ran a new wiring harness. Sorry it's not a step by step video, just wanted people to get the general idea.
Thanks to Mark, Kerry and Josh for their help so far.