• Enhance professional and leadership skills through authentic communication
• To learn the strategic components and concepts of talent management
• Develop Leadership Presence—the skill set that enables an individual to motivate, inspire and connect to the audience
• Improve individual presentation style and storytelling skills including the use of voice, body, energy, focus, and spontaneity
Addition goals of this course are to:
• Deliver effective presentations/speeches, and answer difficult questions;
• Understand personal strengths and weaknesses in communication; and learn to give, receive, and apply constructive feedback.
Leader as Communicator is designed to develop leadership communication skills by building upon each individual’s communication style and enhancing it through the powerful combination of authenticity and creativity. Participants will explore the vital link between leadership and communication. Through one-on-one and group interactions, they will master the basic building blocks of communication, including concentration, listening, awareness, and presence. They will also increase self-confidence when speaking, learn how to think fast and clear under pressure, use voice and body effectively, and learn to be “deep and brief” through clear, concise, and convincing communication.
The course uses skills from theater arts to help participants project energy, confidence, and clarity with physical and vocal expressiveness.
• Theatre-based Active Communicating skills
• Four universal principles of communication
• Storytelling skills that move people Spontaneity and improvisation