Thinking about jumping into the blogging waters? Got your feet wet, but struggling with identifying your WordPress blog's purpose or growing your readership? Whether you are just starting or at a sticky point in your blogging, you’ll get answers to questions such as:
• How can a blog help your business?
• Should you create a free blog on WordPress.com or host it yourself?
• What tools can you use to manage and promote your blog?
• What are the elements of a blog, and which widgets and plugins are a must?
• What are some ways to make your content shine?
Is your blog or website the hub for your social media marketing? Find out why your blog should be your home base and how to use it to connect with and reinforce all your other marketing efforts.
In this webinar, you will learn how to use your WordPress blog or site as a social media hub, how to stimulate conversations on your blog, tips for improving your content, and ways to make your site more user-friendly.
You'll learn about:
• Why you should make your blog or site your social media hub
• Pros and cons of WordPress.com vs self-hosted
• Tools for managing and promoting your blog
• Tips, widgets and plugins for getting more comments on your blog
• Ideas on how to promote your blog on Twitter and Facebook
• Do’s and don’t's of effective commenting