• We want to do 8-9 Hope Mobs a year where we mobilize hundreds of people to make a difference in the world around them.
• We want to launch a new church on another college campus
• We want to see every sports team, fraternity, sorority, club, and department at UofL living like Jesus and making a difference in the world around them.
• We want to see 200 people a week sharing a meal with someone who doesn’t know Christ.
• We want to see the good things happening here to happen in the west end, the south end, and the east end of Louisville.
• We want to see dozens of college students trained to serve and sent out all across the globe to bring clean water, medical care, education, job skills, and most importantly the hope of Christ.
• We want to be a community living like Jesus, changed by Him, and changing the city for His glory.
But we can’t do this alone. We need you. At the end of this year almost all of our outside support from other churches will be coming to an end. In order to keep moving forward and to turn dreams into reality, we have to replace that money from somewhere. We are on track to become self sustaining in the next 4 years but until that time arrives we need to add outside support. Practically we need to raise 40,000 in the next 40 days. This money is vital to being able to continue doing the Hope Mobs, the student training, and simple things like keeping the lights on. This money will be the seed money for making the dreams above into a reality and to make sure we can continue to make a difference here in Louisville.