Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions
28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October,
2011, who to my knowledge shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km.
All credit goes to them.
Full HD, refurbished, smoothed, retimed, denoised, deflickered, cut, etc.
All in all I tried to keep the looks of the material as original as possible,
avoided adjusting the colors and the like, since in my opinion the original
footage itself already has an almost surreal and aestethical visual nature.
Image Courtesy of the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory,
NASA Johnson Space Center, The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth
Editing: Michael König | koenigm.com
Shooting locations in order of appearance:
1. Aurora Borealis Pass over the United States at Night
2. Aurora Borealis and eastern United States at Night
3. Aurora Australis from Madagascar to southwest of Australia
4. Aurora Australis south of Australia
5. Northwest coast of United States to Central South America at Night
6. Aurora Australis from the Southern to the Northern Pacific Ocean
7. Halfway around the World
8. Night Pass over Central Africa and the Middle East
9. Evening Pass over the Sahara Desert and the Middle East
10. Pass over Canada and Central United States at Night
11. Pass over Southern California to Hudson Bay
12. Islands in the Philippine Sea at Night
13. Pass over Eastern Asia to Philippine Sea and Guam
14. Views of the Mideast at Night
15. Night Pass over Mediterranean Sea
16. Aurora Borealis and the United States at Night
17. Aurora Australis over Indian Ocean
18. Eastern Europe to Southeastern Asia at Night# vimeo.com/32001208 Uploaded 11.1M Plays 47.3K Likes 1,030 Comments
Please visit (and Like)
Official Version: Ólafur Arnalds / Ljósið vimeo.com/6284199
You can listen to and buy the album at: foundsongs.erasedtapes.com/
Ljósið composed by Ólafur Arnalds and edited through Erased Tapes Records All Rights Reserved.
contact me (and hire me!) @:
firstname.lastname@example.org# vimeo.com/6045312 Uploaded 1.5M Plays 14.4K Likes 709 Comments
This video was shot at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah. Their annual Festival of Colors was a great opportunity to test the slow-mo capabilities of my Cannon 7D. After hearing Zoe Keating perform this song in Portland, OR I was inspired to edit this footage to her beautiful music. I hope that she and her son enjoy the video.# vimeo.com/22641476 Uploaded 506K Plays 4,675 Likes 113 Comments
For licensing and footage enquiries about this project and other time lapse projects please email me at email@example.com.
One of the most striking things about New York City is the fall colors and there's no better place to view this then Central Park. I chose 15 locations in the park and revisited them 2 days a week for six months, recording all camera positions and lens information to create consistency in the images. All shots were taken just after sunrise.
by Jamie Scott
I get Nervous
by Lower Dens
Central Park- August 2011-January 2012# vimeo.com/53745876 Uploaded 854K Plays 4,965 Likes 164 Comments
More videos and licensing/shooting information can be seen at deer-dog.com
Follow me here:
Cinematography, direction, and editing by Colin Rich.
Music by the amazing Cinematic Orchestra (cinematicorchestra.com/)
I sought out to capture the electric radiance of Los Angeles at night and paint a portrait of my city.
It took me 6 months of on and off shooting to finish this project.
Shooting time lapses is a labor of love and a study in patience.
This video is dedicated to the memory of my Grandmother.# vimeo.com/27235856 Uploaded 1.9M Plays 16.4K Likes 974 Comments
Company Promo Video
Browse This Channel
More stuff from “Company Promo Video”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!