After posting our first Audioboo podcast along with a description and a picture, it is time to copy over some of the Audioboo post items to Kidblog. In this video students will learn how to:
1. Copy the Audioboo description.
2. Log in to Kidblog, start a new "Post," and paste in the Audioboo description.
3. Go back to Audioboo and copy the "Embed" code for the podcast player.
4. And finally, use the HTML tab on Kidblog to paste in the Audioboo embed code on their blog post.
5. Once these steps have been completed, the Audioboo sound file will play correctly -- and, show the Audioboo picture on Kidblog.
At the end of the video are 4 slides that review the steps shown in the video.