This recording is from the January, 2013 Webinar "Night Photography 105: Creating Star Trails".
A more recent recording can be found here (use the same password) vimeo.com/76770384
* What IS a star trail?
* What camera equipment and settings should I use
* What is "Stacking"
* How do I stack (create star trails) using free and low cost tools
* How to create a more compelling star trail
* Typical Problems and how to solve them.
* Some creative ideas to try.
* How the direction you point your camera affects the result.
* Why moonlight can be your friend.
* How to get a star trail even in light polluted skies.
* Copious tips, notes, and hints.
If you'd like to see timelapse animations of other Star Trails.. See these