Tyler spends some time destroying the local park he grew up riding. Lot's of original lines and tech wizard stuff in this one. If you aren't already a Tyler Fernengel fan click play and I bet you will be by the time this edit is done. --Flip
You can ride the same Olympic medal winning technology as Redline Team Rider Sam Willoughby did in the 2012 London Olympics.
Design with purpose. Redline used this approach in the process of designing and developing the best performing BMX bike on the market. Every aspect of the Flight Carbon frames design has been researched and optimized to meet the demands of today’s BMX tracks. This congruence of intelligent design, purpose and passion resulted in a lightweight, ultra-responsive and stable race machine.
• Large 54mm headtube for unsurpassed strength and flex free handling
• Increased stiffness for the ultimate snap out of the gate
• Full carbon dropout with bonded aluminum faces
• 15mm thru-axle is 20% stiffer than a 3/8” axle, yet much lighter. Slides out for easy wheel changes.
• Bicycle Weight: 19.8lbs / 8.9kgs