1. Visit the URL http://colloquy.info/downloads/colloquy-latest.zip This will automatically download the application.
2. Drag that application from your Downloads folder to your Applications folder.
3. Open the application (if it asks you if you are sure you want to open it, click "yes").
4. When it opens, under the "New Connection" window:
4a. Type in a nickname you'd like to use (it has to be unique).
4b. Type in the chat server. "irc.freenode.net"
4c. Click "Remember this connection".
4d. Expand the "details".
4e. Type in your username again.
4f. Type in your real name.
4g. Click the + button to add a new room. We will all use the "##CCEF" room, but more specific rooms can be added.
5. Click "connect"
6. Click the connection we just created and then click "Join Room".
7. Type in "##CCEF". (You should only have to do this the first time."
8. type in or copy "/msg NickServ REGISTER password firstname.lastname@example.org" using a password and your email. (Once you register it will send you an email that will describe how to complete the registration."
9. Go back to the connection and click "info".
10. Now you can type in your password that you registered with your nickname.
11. Now you can click back on the CCEF room and communicate! You're all set!
Uploaded 0 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
You can schedule content when creating it or editing it using a date and the 24 hour format.