Welcome to the HoopJumper Training Webinar Series. This episode is entitled "Twitter Basics for Realtors" with our special guest trainer Yvette Wang.
In this webinar... you will learn:
1. Important Twitter Account Info Must Haves
2. How to say everything you need to in 140 characters
3. How to Use Link Shorteners
4. The Basics of Retweeting, Mentions, Replies, Direct Messages and The ever-popular #Hashtag
5. How to Write a Good Tweet
6. How to Listen More and (this is important)... to Talk Less
7. Plus, Yvette will share with us a “sneak peak” of some Advanced Topics
Leading today’s webinar and introducing today’s presenter is Real estate coach, author, and co-founder of HoopJumper, Cheri Alguire.
Yvette Wang has a background in technology that started within the corporate world. As an IT Director, she was responsible for training and supporting over 1,500 employees in using multiple software systems.
She is certainly no stranger to teaching workshops and helping others bridge the "technology gap."
In 2009, at the urging of her friends, Yvette set up her own personal Facebook account and the rest is history.
Yvette quickly learned the in's and out's of Social Media and saw how businesses can use this new medium to market their products and services. Now, she helps manage Social Media marketing efforts for a number of clients, including HoopJumper.
We're proud to have Yvette here today to teach us “Twitter Basics for Realtors."