- Shots from a zombie short, still in the early stages. Inspired by the VFX of the Walking Dead, I shot and am currently editing the footage to prove I can duplicate many of the effects. Matte painting, camera tracking, sky replacement, limb removal, and digital destruction are all on the slate for this fun short film. The shots shown here are still being worked on.
- Shots from the latest Flosstradamus music video. (can be viewed here: http://youtu.be/YYltx6qhzqw)
Execution involved tracking live action cars shot at 600 frames per second, matching a custom helicopter rig camera, creating CG destruction, debris, particles, and background replacement.
- Several scenes from a nerdy personal project showing several types of VFX. Brownie points if you recognized Starcraft as the inspiration. I draw a lot of inspiration and creative karma from personal projects that allow me to express myself in whatever way I like. They also help me experiment with new techniques and skills that I may not be using yet for regular work and paid projects.
- Robot derived from 2-D concept art from a feature film currently in pre-production, made into a 3D model. (Reference: http://conceptartworld.com/?p=2370)
- Popcorn character that I created for a series of Kernel Seasons ads.
- Caricature/avator based on a real person. Original caricature artwork/sketch by James Hungaski.
Next is the live action section. I directed, edited, and created VFX for each of these projects.
- Titles sequence I filmed and created VFX and graphics for.
- CG grass and removing cars to empty Chicago streets for Lexus ad.
- Artificial rack focus on city time-lapse, fake long-exposure night-time exterior of spinning night sky, created and composited CG cockroach (Director of Photography: Nicole Klemens).
- Music video shoot in which I directed, color graded, background-and-sky replaced, added fake lens flares and inserted a particle system of dollar bills.