This is my current reel for CG modeling. Every project was done by me to either go into my reel or for a class project.
Spaceship Bridge environment
Miguel and Tulio Characters - Work in Progress
Low Poly Dragon, rigged with ncloth simulation for the wings
Epiphone Goth Thunderbird Bass
This iteration of my reel features mostly compositing work done in After Effects.
- I volunteered to help rotoscope these shots for Nathaniel Caauwe. These shots are from Dual of the Dorks and Alex Vs. Nate 2. Both of which Nathaniel directed.
- The hovercraft landing is from a Digital Tutors lesson with the goal of going from C4D to Nuke. In an effort to get a better grasp on Nuke, I used the elements from the lesson to create this composite.
- I rendered out my Veneno model a while back in the various passes so I decided to use them in Nuke. The entire process for this was to combine the passes into a single .exr with different channels then split those channels with shuffle nodes in another Nuke comp and composite them.
- This is a very early composite I did in AFX using footage from Video Copilot. The associated tutorial involved adding in some old buildings in the distance. Instead, I decided to remove and redo the view and put a beach in the background.
- I had never done screen replacement so I took the task upon myself. I was told to avoid a moving camera but as you can see I ignore that because I wanted the challenge. That's also why I added a second, very reflective, screen at a different angle.
- An opening sequence based on an idea I have for a short animated film
- This was created for a school project. I decided to do an auto show into styled like the Casino Royale intro.