Not our video, but we're enthusiastic supporters of this project!
Looking for inspiration? Watch this amazing video about Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day! Girl Day is on Thursday, February 21, 2013. How can you join in?
1. Do hands-on activities with a Girl Scout troop.
2. Talk to a class of high school girls about engineering careers.
3. Invite a group of girls to your company or lab for a tour.
4. Set up a job shadow programming for middle and high school girls.
5. Host an engineering event at your office, local museum or school.
6. Learn more at http://www.eweek.org/EngineersWeek/In.... And be sure to look at what other groups have done in the Girl Day archives.