A video showing the process for animating the Biped in 3D Studio Max. It shows how to breakdown a base walk cycle using the 4 1/2 Step Process that I talk about in my classes and that is posted on my blog. 34Bit.blogspot.com
(Responsible for all animation)
1. character performance (instructor: Garrett Shikuma, Rendered by Michael Lampe)
2. pantomime (instructor: Tony Bonilla)
3. facial performance on progress (Voice: Kimberly Hewlett)
3. Interacting with a heavy object (instructor: Michael Richard)
4. Running Jump (Instructor: Michael Richard)
5. character performance (instructor: Melvin Tan, Rendered by Michael Lampe)
Thank you for watching my demoreel and hope you enjoy it.
My complete animation work from the "Palm Springs" short set to the final audio track. Several shots I took all the way to final cleanup, and the others I blocked in and charted so that assistants could finish them.