This is my interview w/ Jaclyn Costello
She is a writer, life coach, and UNLV professor-- she created the website EnlightenLifeCoach.com. She believes it’s you who truly designs who you become, and she’s dedicating herself to helping you create a business, personal life, and spiritual outlook that bring you peace, success, and happiness.
Here are some of the questions I asked her:
1. Your website says you do Progressive Life Coaching, What is that and how is it different from regular life coaching or other types of self improvement work?
2. How did you get interested in working with people in this way?
3. Are their elements of mindfulness and fitness you use with clients? and if so how do you use them?
4. How can people transform their lives is a lasting way?
Richard May co-founder of B>U
B>U was founded in Oct 2012
Right now they are working to establish this philosophy and share it with the world.
They are working to create a community of people that believe a greater self means a greater world.
Here are some of the questions I talked to Richard about:
1. Some of the stories on your site feature athletes and others community service, how do these elements play into being a better person and creating a better world?
2. What role does awareness play into the work you do?
3. How can people change their lives for the better in a lasting way?