Length: 60 Sec
Client: CCTV - Central China Television
Creative Director: Zhou Jiahong
Art Director: Wu Hao
Copywriters: Zhou Jiahong, Sophia Xu
Storyboard: Wu Hao, Liang Yuanchun
Production Company: Troublemakers.tv & weareflink
Director: Niko Tziopanos
Producer - Troublemakers.tv: James Hagger
Producer - weareflink: Andreas Lampe
CG & Compositing Artist: Alexander Heyer
Compositing Artist: Martin Hess
CG Artist: Philipp Von Preuschen
CG Artist: Timo Schaedel
Ink & Footage: Thore Bornemann
Ink & Making Of: Felix Martens
Production Coordinator: Catharina Foelling
Production Assistant: Aurelie Da Silva
Music & Sound Design: Supreme Music, Florian Lakenmacher
MoCap: MoCap Lab, Remi Brun, Frank Vayssettes, Thomas Oger
Taiji Performer: Alexandre Thorlet
Joker : Willi Wutz
Tagline: Believe in the power of the brand
* Red Dot Awards 2011 - Best of the Best
* German Design Award 2012 - nominated
* VDW Award 2010 - Best Animation
* Spikes Asia 2010 - Gold for Best Use of Computer Graphics / Special Effects
* Adfest 2010 - Silver for Best Visual Effects
* New York Festivals - Television & Film Awards - Gold World Medal 2010
* Chinese Element International Creative Award 2010 - Grand Medal
* China International Advertising "Great Wall" Festival 2010 - Silver Trophy
* Longxi Awards 2010 - Bronze for Best Post Production
* Promax | BDA Asia Award 2009 - Gold for Best Animation
* Promax | BDA Asia Award 2009 - Gold for Best Out of House Station Image Promo
* China Advertising Festival - Gold for Best Advertising of 2009
* China Advertising Festival - Gold for Best Public Advertising of 2009
* Shooting Award - Gold for Best Advertising of 2009
* Shooting Award - Silver for Best Sound Design
To mark World Water Day, on March 22nd Solidarités International and its agency BDDP Unlimited will roll out a campaign to build awareness of the scourge of undrinkable water.
Today, it is estimated that 3.6 million people, including 1.5 million children under the age of 5, die every year of diseases borne by unhealthy water, making it the world’s leading cause of death.
Yet the public isn’t aware of it and political leaders do not demonstrate the drive it takes to end the terrible deaths. The campaign calls on journalists to spread awareness of this scourge and appeal to readers to sign a petition that will be personally handed to the French president during the 6th World Water Forum in March 2012.
To evoke the silent and invisible threat of unhealthy water, BDDP Unlimited opted for a minimalist approach that is both visually appealing and surprising, using water and ink exclusively. The spot shows the power of ink to reveal the invisible.
The spot, created by BDDP Unlimited, produced by Hush and directed by Clément Beauvais, a young director, illustrator, musician and photographer. His multiple talents and mastery of various techniques enabled him to both create the drawings and direct the spot.
The campaign will be seen from mid-March on TV, in cinemas, on the Internet and in print. A dedicated web site, votregouttedeau.org, will gather signatures for the petition.