This is the last video from my vacation in South America. In this part of the trip there is the famous IGSA race in Teutonia. The fastest spot I ever rode in my life. I was at 143 km/h on my street luge and at 102 km/h on my skateboard. Very cool road !
I would like to say thank to everybody helped me during my whole trip in South America. It was the best vacation in my life.
Music : Die Antwoord - Baby's On Fire
Music : Empire Of The Sun - Country
Thanks to Lele Rey and Manu Mordcovich to help me to film this.# vimeo.com/66866563 Uploaded 19.4K Plays 89 Likes 8 Comments
After playing in the waves, Camilo, Dandoy and Ethan find balance between ocean and earth skating roads of back-to-back hairpins, traversing a ridge, or the unnaturally steep tucked into the mountainside.
These riders have worked hard to be at the forefront of this new style called longboard free-ride. Through their amazing determination have managed to do something special, opening opportunities through their passion for skateboarding.
Each from a different far away place and riding the same board, they have their own style and bag of tricks. These young riders emphasize our project focus to portray the highly skilled and under exposed.
• Boreals – “No Te Metas Las Manos En Los Bolsillos”
• Cloud Ladder – “Veranda’s View”
• Shi Low & Her Frankie Shoes – “Secret Agent”
• Steve Doman – "In the thick of it all"
• Art Director – Zurich, Switzerland – Tamara Prader
• Director – Madrid, Spain – Alberto Alepuz (Perro Pro)
• Director of Photography – Geneva, Switzerland – Yvon Labarthe
• Marketing Director – Guadalajara, Mexico – Claudio Uribe
• Photographer – Barcelona, Spain – Agro, Adrian Rodriguez
• Producer – Vancouver, Canada – Patrick Switzer
• Production Assistants – Offshore – Martin Diaz, Marcos Costa
• Camilo Cespedes – Bogota, Colombia – Orangatang Wheels
• Dandoy Tongco – Mactan, Philippines – DC Shoes
• Ethan Cochard – Plano, Texas – Loaded Boards
• Axel Serrat – Barcelona, Spain – Original Skateboards
• Bruno Sirera – Mallorca, Spain – Bustin Boards
• Kevin Bouaich – Belfort, France – Sick Boards
• Kody Noble – Los Angeles, California – Arbor Skateboards
• Levi Green – Citrus Heights, California – Rayne Longboards
• Maximilian Gradlmiller – Vancouver, Canada – Landyachtz Longboards# vimeo.com/79751820 Uploaded 92K Plays 423 Likes 21 Comments
The first episode "The Island" presents the project through our riders, location and the locals on the island. We owe the locals our gratitude and respect for working with us. Our very international and talented group of riders were requested for specific reasons as to what they would bring to the project. Our location and the riders difference in styles is revealed through foreshadowing what is to come in the five episode series.
Producing Greener Pastures Offshore has been an ambitious project for all involved. Working with leading creative producers and top companies in the longboard industry we’ve portrayed the sport not just in the “Extreme Sport” category, but in a narrative, artistic and cultural way. It has been a long, but fortunate process of meeting the right people at the right times; people who share the vision of Longboarding as a sport, way of life and passion to create an amazing team. This is a project for longboarders by longboarders.
The location was picked for its dense skating opportunities, year round temperate weather, unique and diverse microclimates, high elevation and pristine road construction. The relaxed island life and welcoming local riders creates a Mecca for our sport! Playing off the island location, the project name “Offshore” has been used to provide subtle secrecy to our location. As spots become known, we must remember that respect of the locals is most important to protect the longevity of our sport.
The focus of GP Offshore has been to work with young, talented free riders that are highly skilled and under-exposed. These riders are stars at the grass roots level; roll models, and community leaders in their own geographic location. It is apparent some of these riders are out of the global spotlight because their location is out of the hub of skateboarding: America. Traveling internationally opens the eyes in many ways. Skateboarding transcends language, religion and culture. There is no shortage of skilled riders. We can expect a lot from our riders, as they have vast opportunity for growth.
Kid Jerusalem - "Warship"
Zolton the Guitar - "See the Sky"
Evolversband - "Long Nights"
DJHashtag - "All Over"
Art Director - Zurich, Switzerland - Tamara Prader
Director - Madrid, Spain - Alberto Alepuz (Perro Pro)
Director of Photography - Geneva, Switzerland - Yvon Labarthe
Marketing Director - Guadalajara, Mexico - Claudio Uribe
Photographer - Barcelona, Spain - Agro, Adrian Rodriguez
Producer - Vancouver, Canada - Patrick Switzer
Production Assistants - Offshore - Martin Diaz, Marcos Costa
Axel Serrat - Barcelona, Spain - Original Skateboards
Bruno Sirera - Mallorca, Spain - Bustin Boards
Camilo Cespedes - Bogota, Colombia - Orangatang Wheels
Dandoy Tongco - Mactan, Philippines - Orangatang Wheels
Ethan Cochard - Plano, Texas - Loaded Boards
Kevin Bouaich - Belfort, France - Sick Boards
Kody Noble - Los Angeles, California - Arbor Skateboards
Levi Green - Citrus Heights, California - Rayne Longboards
Maximilian Gradlmiller - Vancouver, Canada - Landyachtz Longboards
For more information or to contact visit:
skategreenerpastures.com# vimeo.com/74228996 Uploaded 58.2K Plays 339 Likes 23 Comments