Bioloc network evolution from november 2012 to june 2013
Music: Praise Book by Bleak House (http://www.keshco.co.uk/bleakhouse)
Uploaded 0 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
The community explorer is designed to provide a multi-level insight of the complex systems community.
You can map the network of scholars that share interest with you or explore global views:
- See how the field evolves, get an idea of sub-communities, find a job or find experts:
- Geographically focused map : select a country and map,
- Semantically focused map : enter keyword(s) (comma separated) and map the associated community.
- Print your personalized directory to find potential collaborators,
- Print directory at the level of a country, an institution or a lab.
You are organizing a scientific event related to complex systems ? With the #tags given in scholars profile, map the community associated to any event and print its directory. Ask participants to add your #tag in their profile and you will accelerate the process of networking while having your event directory for free.
The complex systems community explorer is an open source platform developed by the CNRS/Complex Systems Institute of Paris Ile-de-France under the supervision of David Chavalarias (CNRS).