It's your first project that calls for integration with social data.Your boss says you need it but they don't have a clue what this will really involve.As you begin to unfold the requirements to include social data, you observe some common themes.How do you address these themes, set yourself up for success and develop a killer application at the same time?
Watch this webinar and you will learn how to:
1. Overcome problems with contextualization: Measuring engagement means removing the noise and including more than just "followers" and "likes"Deliver the right data.
2. Deliver complete data: Learn how to maintain proper data fidelity by delivering the complete picture without the noise.
3. Forget about the cost of complexity: Keep your costs down by removing the complexity. Deliver a solution utilizing a single API, unified filters and flexible connectors.
4. Manage and predict massive volumes: Avoid surprises! Discover how to protect your boss from unexpected costs and learn how to predict your costs.
Processing unstructured data takes innovation resources away from product development, but it’s where we excel. DataSift VEDO lets you offload this processing onto our platform allowing you to create rules to add metadata to your data before it reaches your application.
DataSift's Technical Product Manager, Jay Krall, interviews customers and social data experts from both Spotright and Attentive.ly. In this webinar, you will:
- See real world examples of cutting edge social data applications.
- Learn how to integrate social data via streaming and REST APIs as well as turnkey integrations with popular data warehousing solutions like Amazon Web Services and MongoDB.
- Learn how to append context to your data output using rules that help your application easily categorize and route your data.
Did you know that only 3% of the tweets mentioning your brand use your company’s “@” symbol, according to a recent study by DataSift customer Conversocial?
If you aren’t monitoring the other 97% of conversations surrounding your brand, your company may not be listening to the vast majority of business opportunities for improved customer experience, customer retention and sales!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices for active customer engagement on social
- How social data can help you evolve beyond the limitations of traditional social listening tools
- How data augmentations such as sentiment and geolocation can help you better filter conversations to prioritize your responses and action plan