A breakthrough film exposing the taboo of homosexuality in surfing
Two gay surfers embark on a global journey to uncover the taboo of homosexuality in surfing. They become part of an emerging community prepared to step out of the shadows of secrecy and create a more open and accepting surfing culture.
The film "Restore" highlights the Rincon chapter of the Surfrider Foundation's community-based reef restoration project which has worked to remove more than 2.5 tons of marine debris off local reefs since 2007. Watch and see how hundreds of volunteers can help make a huge difference by uniting in a quest towards ocean conservation and preservation.
Keep up with the show at http://facebook.com/wtishow and http://twitter.com/wtishow!
• Episode 1, "Reality," is here: http://whateverthisis.com/reality.
• Episode 2, "Westchester," is here: http://whateverthisis.com/westchester.
• Episode 4, "Business," is here: http://whateverthisis.com/business.
• Episode 5, "Nature," is here: http://whateverthisis.com/nature.
• Episode 6, "Broke," is here: http://whateverthisis.com/broke.
From the creators of "The Outs," "Whatever this is." follows Sam (Hunter Canning) and Ari (Dylan Marron), who are scraping by working on low-pay video production gigs focused on a variety of unsavory, fame-seeking subjects. A chance encounter puts Sam’s girlfriend Lisa (Madeline Wise) on the road to a possible summer job, but she’s not sure where it could lead—or if she’s really qualified.