Handmade in Australia the PSE Timelapse Slider 760/e is an innovation in motorised timelapse slider technology. The Slider is lightweight, easily portable and can be used standalone or attached to a tripod. It has been handcrafted to enable you to capture hundreds of continuous photos on your camera with ease in a single slide. Using the electronic time controller you can set the slide times eg display showing 25=180 minutes / 40=100 minutes / 60=70 minutes / 100=40 minutes. All you need to do is set up your camera for timelapse or use an intervalometer. The PSE Timelapse Slider is specially designed for digital photography timelapse.
• Built-in high torque and low noise 12volt motor with direct drive (no add on belts or clamp on motors).
• Built-in electronic time controller gives a variable speed between 40 minutes to 180 minutes (approximately +-10%).
• Maximum camera and lens weight is 6kg / 13.2lb
• Built-in forward, reverse and stop switch.
• Built-in battery holder 8x AA Alkaline batteries (batteries not included), giving 8 Horizontal slides.
• Camera 1/4"-3/8" adaptor.
• 3 tripod mounting positions - one at each end and one in the middle.
• Strong 2.5mm aluminium and powder coated frame.
• All joints and middle Tripod Mount welded to give maximum strength.
Slider weight without batteries and ballhead - 1.7kg / 3.7lb