Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions
28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October,
2011, who to my knowledge shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km.
All credit goes to them.
Full HD, refurbished, smoothed, retimed, denoised, deflickered, cut, etc.
All in all I tried to keep the looks of the material as original as possible,
avoided adjusting the colors and the like, since in my opinion the original
footage itself already has an almost surreal and aestethical visual nature.
Music: Jan Jelinek | Do Dekor, faitiche back2001
w+p by Jan Jelinek, published by scape Publishing / Universal janjelinek.com | faitiche.de
Image Courtesy of the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory,
NASA Johnson Space Center, The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth eol.jsc.nasa.gov
1. Aurora Borealis Pass over the United States at Night
2. Aurora Borealis and eastern United States at Night
3. Aurora Australis from Madagascar to southwest of Australia
4. Aurora Australis south of Australia
5. Northwest coast of United States to Central South America at Night
6. Aurora Australis from the Southern to the Northern Pacific Ocean
7. Halfway around the World
8. Night Pass over Central Africa and the Middle East
9. Evening Pass over the Sahara Desert and the Middle East
10. Pass over Canada and Central United States at Night
11. Pass over Southern California to Hudson Bay
12. Islands in the Philippine Sea at Night
13. Pass over Eastern Asia to Philippine Sea and Guam
14. Views of the Mideast at Night
15. Night Pass over Mediterranean Sea
16. Aurora Borealis and the United States at Night
17. Aurora Australis over Indian Ocean
18. Eastern Europe to Southeastern Asia at Night
"The Estate" is a short film about three brothers, Darryl (the eldest), Philip (the youngest), and the recently departed Tommy, who has appointed his two remaining siblings to carry out an odd last request: disposing of his old forget-me-not's by way of target practice. As the two very literally "shoot the shit" out in the woods behind their parents' old house whilst trading off a bottle of liquor, the items trigger memories and old tensions emerge. Meanwhile, inside the brothers' childhood home, Cheryl (Darryl's wife) and Lindsay (Philip's girlfriend) discuss the family and speculate about what the brothers should do with their parents' estate.
"The Estate" is the third short by director Nick Perlman and cinematographer A. H. Nelson, starring Brian Kawa, Thomas Wesson, Jennifer Edwards Kawa and Laura Pellegrini. It is based on the stage play "Things" by James Landrum and was produced by AHN | NJP LLC in association with Route 9 Productions. The film was shot over two days on location in Sleepy Hollow, New York using two Sony F65 CineAlta 4K cameras and a budget of under $3,000.
We teamed up with TBWA/Shanghai to create the latest campaign for GE China. The ads and digital draw from the iconic visual texture of porcelain and tell the story of how GE technology transforms the lives of Chinese people.
Client: General Electric (GE) China
Lead Production Studio: Ars Thanea - arsthanea.com
Executive Creative Director: Peter Jaworowski
Animation Director: Karol Kołodziński
Production Director: Marcin Molski
Lead 3D Artist: Piotr Kolus
3D Artists: Piotr Nowacki, Anna Mierzejewska, Daniel Komuda, Piotr Kosiński
3D Animator: Magdalena Stadnicka
Compositing Artist: Karol Kołodziński
Digital Artist: Karol Klonowski
Concept Artists: Krzysztof Rosłan, Michał Lisowski, Patryk Habryn
Designers: Peter Jaworowski, Artur Napierajczyk, Paweł Schedler
Flash Developer: Tomasz Włodarczyk
Music/Sound Design: Jarek Lublin
DOP: Marek Sanak
Film Studio: Graffiti Film