Appalachian Trail 2013 interviews of through hikers and others. What is the purpose? What meaning in life comes out of this? Watch the amazing stories of people of all ages and backgrounds having personally fulfilling reasons for taking on this great adventure. Be challenged to discover what you are capable of. What will take you out of your comfort zone, but give you a tremendous sense of accomplishment? Let these stories inspire you to maximize meaning in your life by trying things you never thought you could do.
Highlights of the May 5th, 2013 Pittsburgh Marathon with inspiring interviews of people maximizing meaning in their lives by setting goals they never thought they could achieve. The young, the seasoned, men and women all aspire to live with purpose by taking on a challenge that was previously only a far-fetched idea. How did those dreams become a reality? They took a chance, despite health issues, personal doubt, fears, and lack of confidence. Dan Mularski is featured giving a commentary at incremental sections of the course. What is your "marathon" in life that challenges you to maximize meaning and live life to the fullest?
5 Things I Learned
1. Lake Erie doesn’t taste any better than Lake Michigan (at last year’s Chicago Triathlon)
2. Tolstoy: Adversity builds character. John Wooden: Adversity reveals character. Mularski: Adversity builds and reveals character.
3. Some participants bodies were not built to get through this race - determination and the willingness to endure of the human spirit once a worthy goal is set never ceases to amaze me.
4. Gotta get some new gear if I want to take on the full triathlon - bike, monitors, wetsuit, etc. $$$!!!
5. Why hundreds spent to push my body through its most difficult challenge ever? Fulfilling a dream and another check off the Bucket List - priceless!
The Pursuing Your Dreams Team video by Dr. Dan Mularski gives 3 simple steps to living life to the fullest and maximizing meaning in life. The way to leave regrets and shame behind is to understand how to reprogram new ways of thinking as you clarify your purpose by: 1) Knowing where you are going in life, 2) Becoming the person you were destined to be, and 3) Making a Difference in this world! Join the Dream Team at http://www.DanMularski.com