On February 1, 2013, Neil Milam proposed to Heidi Grove at Seasons 52 restaurant in Plano, Texas.
Friends and family were gathered in a private room secretly watching the proposal on a live video feed. After Heidi accepted Neil's proposal, she was surprised with an engagement party.# vimeo.com/80097464 Uploaded 137 Plays 0 Likes 0 Comments
4/11/14 -- Our wedding video is live. We edited it ourselves :) -- vimeo.com/90706721
My surprise proposal to Jessica on 6/28/13. HUGE thanks to everyone who helped me pull this off with only a week or so of planning, whether it was by sending me videos with super short notice or showing up to help surprise her. Thanks to my family and her family for all their help with logistics to make this happen. Thanks to Zach Gray and Jonathan Helton for filming the proposal! Can't believe I get to spend a lifetime with this woman!!!!!
The Defining Distance - The Echelon Effect
Sinking Friendships - Jonsi
Million Miles - Josh Garrels
Nightwish - Tristania
Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
Hung the Moon - Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors
// List of people from proposal video
1. Jacob Helton - my brother
2. Brittany Kahlstorf - Jessica's maid of honor
3. Hannah Rector - Jessica's close friend from college
4. Shannon and Hunter Acosta - Jessica's close friends from college
5. Chris Vorm - my close friend growing up
6. Rachel and Darren Phillips - Jessica's former youth group leaders
7. Jonathan Helton - my brother
8. Ms. Malone - Jessica's 8th grade teacher
9. Shauna Niequist - Author of one of Jessica's favorite books - "Cold Tangerines"
10. Sheri Funk - Jessica's close friend from The World Race
11. Whitney Ndoigo - my friend from college and avid fan of love stories
12. Dr. Overstreet - Jessica's college professor
13. Jeff Helton - my dad
14. Shawn LaBelle - my family friends that Jess knows well
15. Joe Katina - my family friends that Jess knows well
16. David and Leslie Hudson - my close friends / owners of the land my real estate sits on
17. Lora Helton - my mom
18. Jeff Helton - my dad
19. Lori Katina - my family friends that Jess knows well
20. Griffin Trent - my close friend growing up
21. Matt Miller - my close friend from Belmont
22. Landon Graham - my close friend growing up
23. Jason and Victoria Evigan - Couple in a masterpiece wedding film called "Dead Hearts" by Lightfield Lewis that Jess and I have watched together countless times
24. Pam and Glenn Dotts - Jessica's parents
25. Kimberly and Nicole Muldowney - mutual friends of ours
26. Vizzini - an inconceivable character from The Princess Bride
27. Hank Curtis - my friend and co-worker at BIB (right.)
28. Becca Stoll - Jessica's close friend growing up
29. Laura Pennington - Jessica's close friend growing up
30. Summer and Karen LaBelle - my family friends that Jess knows well
31. Asa and Noah LaBelle - my family friends that Jess knows well
32. Wesley - epic lead role from The Princess Bride
33. Spencer Martin - my close friend growing up
34. Jason and Lindsay Swain - my mentors growing up that Jessica hasn't met yet (check out her confusion haha)
35. Ray Helton - my grandpa
36. Wesley - epic lead role from The Princess Bride
37. Sarah Helton - my deceitful sister (just kidding - she's an angel)
38. Clark and Caroline Brewer - Jess really admires their artistic work and traveling lifestyles
39. Josh Helton - the luckiest one on here
40. Drew and Ellie Holcomb - from her favorite musical group "Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors"
Check out my wedding film work at http://www.PaperCabinFilms.com# vimeo.com/69845456 Uploaded 12.5K Plays 47 Likes 5 Comments
PLEASE VOTE FOR US IN THE ULTIMATE PROPOSAL CONTEST!
JUST CLICK THE LINK THEN "VOTE" - NO NEED TO REGISTER JUST LOG IN TO FACEBOOK!
My girlfriend (now fiancée!) and I are both professional actors and met at a film audition, so I set up a fake audition for a surprise proposal! When she showed up for her appointment, she was in for a BIG shock!
Lucky me, she accepted the role :)
This upload fixes the video issues from the last upload!
Starring: Nick LaMedica and Lilly Wilton
Cinematography & Editing: Chas Bruns
With Help From
Michael - Playing the Director/Himself
Jo - Playing the Casting Director "Jaime"
Morgan - Playing herself!
Keely & Alyssa for getting her there!
Special Thanks to Shetler Studios for the beautiful space!Uploaded 1,055 Plays 8 Likes 0 Comments
I surprised Cam by driving down to California to propose in the woods near folsom lake, May 1st 2012. She said yes!!! We will be getting married August 16th 2012 in Sacramento California.# vimeo.com/41618760 Uploaded 1,113 Plays 1 Like 1 Comment
Under the guise of being interviewed for a news story about romantic places in Charleston, SC Joey Gorman proposes to his girlfriend Krista Williams.# vimeo.com/73958120 Uploaded 905 Plays 1 Like 0 Comments