In this webinar originally presented on August 8, 2013, Mike Watson of Wazuku Advisory Group (http://www.wazuku.ca) and Paul Seibert from EHS Design (http://www.ehs-design.com) talk about how to use the branch as a springboard for organizational change.
Shifting corporate culture to align with your vision is possible. It requires catalytic activities that create excitement and organizational alignment. Transforming a financial institution is not easy, but focusing on retail delivery can accelerate metamorphosis. We will walk you through some of the practical components of these transformational activities to help you lead your organization to break-through results.
• Clear ideas on how to accelerate cultural transformation.
• Understanding of how the retail branch can serve as a catalyst to achieve vision.
• Deep understanding of how brand and operations intersect to enhance member/customer advocacy.
To comply with the Jeanne Clery Act and 2010 NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code updates, many colleges and universities are finding that their Mass Notification Systems need improving.
The consultant team of EHS Design, RJA, and Sparling presents 1) what is required, 2) how to develop a compliance strategy, and 3) lessons learned from the implementation of Emergency Mass Notification in a case study. (21 min.)
Retail banking leaders from Umpqua to ING, and Mango to Vancity, have successfully evolved their future branch models to adapt to a wave of new mobile and online technologies and competitive pressure on branches to perform and attract young generations of new consumers. Other FI’s are struggling to decide whether to add branches, enhance their network, or start closing doors. But few have figured out exactly what's working and what’s not. Or even where to start.
Mark Weber, one of North America’s leading prototype branded branch strategists, will lead you to new insights on creating a “disruptive” new branch model to set your brand completely apart, leverage new technologies and accelerate profitable growth.
• Why you need a new business model, not a new branch design
• Using branch technology to link channel integration
• Why the shift from retail to hospitality
• Driving new revenue streams from profitable product staging
• What drives wallet share growth - and what doesn’t
• Standing apart on values, vision and commitment
• Localization can help - or hinder branch success
• Why you need brand differentiation
• What’s the perfect size branch of the future