More at ratemyfuneral.com Tonight see’s the first part of a set of tutorials where we create a bulb riding an exorcise bike that is powering itself. I saw the image in a 3D magazine and it was originally created in 3DMax so I simply had to try and rebuilt it in Cinema. In part one we start off by making the bulb itself.
Complete tutorial on how to create the opening shot from our KNIFE Teaser.
Learn how to:
- model the parts in Cinema 4D
- import, texture and animate them inside After Effects with Element 3D and Pro Shaders
- make your life easier with simple expressions
- light the scene
- create atmosphere with Trapcode Particular and Action Essentials II
- use Trapcode Shine to create a volumetric light effect
- grade and degrade the picture for a more organic look
- add chromatic aberration effects as a final touch