How quickly is your IT Team responding to the adoption of mobile in your business? Too many companies realize too late that they lack the planning and due diligence needed to identify risk and establish the readiness to manage mobility.
Join Adam Bookman, Co-Founder of Propelics, and Michael King, Director of Enterprise Strategy at Appcelerator, to learn the components for building an IT roadmap for mobile. Ensure your team has the tools, processes, controls, and talents to build & support a thriving mobile strategy.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Top areas of concern for CIOs regarding IT readiness for mobile
- How to measure your IT readiness for mobile; including IT delivery and support, EIM, network and security infrastructure, App development, etc
- How to analyze and minimize your risk exposure due to mobile
- How to build a framework for mobile policies
- Case studies from large (and very large!) companies who have used this IT readiness for mobile methodology
No mobility initiative can be effective by ignoring the fundamentals that we will discuss.
Appcelerator Performance Management, part of the Appcelerator Platform, gives you visibility into how your mobile applications are performing on your users devices and networks. Appcelerator’s mobile app performance management (APM) solution offers a real-time global view of performance across iOS, Android and HTML5 architectures. View the health and availability of your production apps so you can be sure they are tuned, optimized and running at peak performance. When crashes occur, see where your app can be fixed, right down to the line of code.
LiveView, included in Appcelerator Studio, allows the developer to visualize changes made to the UI right when you make the change. This is a great time saver versus having to build and push the app to an emulator or device in order to see the UI changes.