Compositing Love... | Every Single Node Explained | Details are the Key...
In this 45 minute tutorial, we take a look at a final shot for the Open Cut 3.0 Challenge created with Fusion 5.3, and look at every tool involved in putting this shot together.
Here's some links to topics and plugins that are refered to in this tutorial:
• Open Cut 3 - opencut.org/
• Kert Gartner's Open Cut 3 Submission #1 - blog.isotropy.ca/2009/01/open-cut-30-challenge/
• Kert Gartner's Open Cut 3 Submission #2 - blog.isotropy.ca/2009/02/open-cut-30-challenge-shot-002/
• Free Krokodove Plugins for Fusion - krokodove.com/
• Vlam for Fusion - komkomdoorn.com/
• Frantic Film's (Prime Focus) Awake Fusion Plugins - software.primefocusworld.com/software/products/awake/overview/
If you have any questions, or feedback, please let me know in the comments!
A fun logo animation I did some months ago.
Music and Sound Effects by Jose Lun.
my website: danielcordero.net
New Reel: vimeo.com/109736613
More stuff from “fusion tutorials”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.