Maximize Screen and increase volume !!
Director - Producer - Editor : Abdelrhaman Gabr - Koree
Producer : Mahmoud Zahran
Music By redemptionaudio.com " Landscape " - Purchase track on music.redemptionaudio.com/
Egypt HD is a short film exploring the most amazing and exotic locations in Egypt. Our purpose of this video is to show everyone domestic and international the true beauty of this country.
I started this project in September 2012, was working on it on and off, and in November 2012 Zahran joined me and we started shooting since. There are hundred s of location that I could've shot , but due to the country's situation and that the project is funded from my pocket everything was really limited. I am planning to do a Volume two next year, So I hope this message can reach sponsors or producers so we can make a volume two with more advanced gears and show everyone in the world the beauty of Egypt.
Licensing: All of my work is available for licensing under a rights-managed agreement. If you are interested in using any of my images and/or time lapse footage, please visit my website or contact me directly.
Almost all the shots are shot with my 6 foot Dynamicperception.com stage zero.
- 2 Canon 5D mark 2
- 1 Canon 7D
- EF Canon 16-35mm
- EF Canon 24-70mm
- EF Canon70-200 mm
- EF Canon 24-105 mm
- Tokina 11-16mm
St. Catherine mountain
Thanks to :
My lovely wife Salma and daughter Talia
Iman Essam and Taunt Heba
( I added the logos on both sides because apparently public and satelite Channels download the video and crop my logo and screen it.)
Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions
28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October,
2011, who to my knowledge shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km.
All credit goes to them.
Full HD, refurbished, smoothed, retimed, denoised, deflickered, cut, etc.
All in all I tried to keep the looks of the material as original as possible,
avoided adjusting the colors and the like, since in my opinion the original
footage itself already has an almost surreal and aestethical visual nature.
Image Courtesy of the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory,
NASA Johnson Space Center, The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth
Editing: Michael König | koenigm.com
Shooting locations in order of appearance:
1. Aurora Borealis Pass over the United States at Night
2. Aurora Borealis and eastern United States at Night
3. Aurora Australis from Madagascar to southwest of Australia
4. Aurora Australis south of Australia
5. Northwest coast of United States to Central South America at Night
6. Aurora Australis from the Southern to the Northern Pacific Ocean
7. Halfway around the World
8. Night Pass over Central Africa and the Middle East
9. Evening Pass over the Sahara Desert and the Middle East
10. Pass over Canada and Central United States at Night
11. Pass over Southern California to Hudson Bay
12. Islands in the Philippine Sea at Night
13. Pass over Eastern Asia to Philippine Sea and Guam
14. Views of the Mideast at Night
15. Night Pass over Mediterranean Sea
16. Aurora Borealis and the United States at Night
17. Aurora Australis over Indian Ocean
18. Eastern Europe to Southeastern Asia at Night