When a man is witness to a murder and takes pictures of the killer, he has to run for his life. During the chase he is able to turn the tables and the prey becomes the hunter. All resulting in an unfortunate ending.
The film is designed and animated by:
Kevin Megens, Floris Vos, Arno de Grijs, André Bergs
Music and sound design by Alex Debicki.
Script by Jan Eduards.
Produced by il Luster Productions.
Honors and Awards:
- Nomination for Cartoon Dór 2011
- 2010 Short Short Story Festival Awards Mind's Eye Award
- Jose Abel Prize at CINANIMA 2010
- Nominated VIMEO Award 2010
- Nominated for Golden Méliès award at Riga
- International Fantastic Film Festival 2010
- Silver Méliès award at Imagine film festival Amsterdam 2010.
- First prize in the category 'professionals' at Zwolle Animation Festival 2010
- Playgrounds Awards 2009: Best local: Pivot
- Nominated for the ‘Golden Kalf’ for the Best Shortfilm of 2009! Dutch Film Festival
- Competing for the ‘Golden Kalf’ for the Best Shortfilm of 2009! Dutch Film Festival
We spent the last year building pixelstick, a light painting tool capable of everything from photo-real renders to amazing abstract ribbons. We've improved with every iteration and are excited to finally show off what it can do. Everything was shot by just two slightly sleep deprived guys and one Pixelstick in Brooklyn.
Shot on a Canon 5d mkII with Canon 17-40mm f/4L and Canon 24mm f/1.4L II