In this episode, David Gibbons brings BIG news stories in the printer consumables industry:
1. Manufacturing in China picked up speed during August;
2. MSE was awarded its 24th patent;
3. RemaxAsia organizers gave the media a taste of what will be on show;
4. Samsung showcased art printers with speakers and other functions;
5. Fuji Xerox Australia, which claims to be greener;
6. Kodak has emerged from its restructuring process and the threat of being liquidated this week.
In this week's bulletin, David Gibbons shares with you the TOP STORIES from the imaging suppliers industry:
1. Analysts say the printer market is looking better;
2. A well-known stationery supplier in Adelaide, South Australia says they will have to sack staff due to an unfair printer cartridge tender;
3. A patent attorney says OEMS should be doing more with border authorities in the US;
4. A new survey reveals that most employees bring their personal printing jobs along from home;
5. One of the world’s leading providers of OEM compatible supplies claims more than one trillion pages have been printed, using their toners;
6. Japanese Sharp Stops Talks with Korean Samsung.