EX 1: Using the colour film still from the film Mulholland Drive (Lynch, 2001) recreate the image through simulation of its character composition and framing, and then re-structure the scene and action beyond this captured moment
Directed & Produced by:
Create a two-minute video or animation using the sound effects provided that tells a
story using classical or alternative narrative structure
- Include at least one character in your story.
- Only add diegetic sounds (ambient sound) that explicitly contribute to the plot.
- Only use the sound fx provided (ie: you cannot add new sound fx).
- Use all 10 audio files at least once.
- Room tone has been provided for those filming interior shots, it should be used as a base track only.
- No additional dialogue, VO, music or non-diegetic sounds.
- You may compose the story using ‘one-shot’ or include camera movement.