ilov.tv is an online documentary series produced by Several Studio.
welov. Documentary, welov. Arts & Design, welov. Street Art, welov. Photography, welov. Music, welov. Paper, welov. Performance, welov. Histories, welov. Beers and welov. People.
That´s why we started with ilov.tv
Ricardo Rousselot is a designer and calligrapher born in 1936, at "El Chaco", Argentina. After several years living and working in Chicago and a few more at Buenos Aires, he was seduced by Barcelona, the modernism, the sea, the mountains… And that was 38 years ago.
This documentary talks about how ink as the path, never ends if it's full of passion and love. This is the story of a restless pen that travels between the purity of art and it's industrial application ... as bluesmen sing, "I've got calligraphy".
Direction: Alex Guimerà - Executive production: Flextatowa&Guime - Script: Alex Guimerà & Juan Pajares - Photography&Edition: SeveralStudio - Music: Fábel
Acknowledgments: Real club de polo de Barcelona, Café Bo (BCN), Carlos, Cynthia & Edy, Sonia Morales. Natasha Ristic, Sandra Reina, Mireia Esteve, Sincriterio (Xavi Mirapeix), Sergi Bueno (Niu BCN) & TMB.
The project ilov.tv by Several Studio is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-SinObraDerivada 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at several-studio.com.
Un documental de Javier Otaola y Alejandro Meléndez sobre chavos grafitteros en zonas marginales de la Ciudad de México para la Secretaría de Cultura del GDF. Idea original de Samuel Mesinas.
Todas las tomas se hicieron con cámaras fotográficas Canon 5d mark II
In spring 2008 me and calligrapher Francesca Biasetton decided to shoot this video to promote calligraphy and use it for showing different tools and writing styles for teaching.
Many things are changed from that time, but I'd like to share this video with you now.
I hope you'll enjoy it!
Calligraphers. Luca Barcellona, Francesca Biasetton
Video by Dario Altamura
* 11th Int. İzmir Short Film Festival / Official Selection 2010
* 6th Int. Sinemardin Film Festival / Official Selection / 2011
* 22th Int.Ankara Film Festival / Doc. Category - Finalist 2011
* Sabancı University / Freedom of Expression Conference 2011
* 5. İstanbul International Architecture & Urban Films Festival 2011
* Streetart İstanbul 'Streetart Films' Festival / Official Selection 2011
* Humboldt University / Institute for European Ethnology / Berlin 2011
* 1st Manisa Altın Üzüm Short Film Festival / Jury Special Award 2010
* 18th Int Adana Altın Koza Film Festival / Doc. Category / Finalist 2011
* Turkish Radio and Television Corporation Doc. Awards / Jury Special Award 2011
* 7th Akbank Short Film Festival / Best Documentary Film and Audience Awards 2011
Urbanbugs, Dünya'nın bir çok ülkesinde ciddi bir şekilde popülarite kazanan, renkli yapısı ile şehirlere görsel zenginlik katmasıyla beraber içerdiği mesajlarla da sosyolojik bir konu haline gelen sokak sanatları kavramını inceleyen ve bu kavramın Türkiye'deki sosyokültürel yansımalarını araştıran bir belgeseldir.
Urbanbugs is a documentary from Turkey focuses on street art concepts such as Graffiti, Stencil, Wheatpasting. Besides it's visual contribution to the urban life, street art concepts became a sociological matter due to the their political messages. In this context, this documentary is trying to analyse the sociocultural reflections of street art concept in Turkey.
VFX: Levent Haseki
Camera: AAE & Sevinç Baltalı
Sound: Sevinç Baltalı
Produced, Edited and Directed by Aykut Alp Ersoy (aykutalpersoy.com)
Music: Algiers from thebluemask.com