The streets are paved with paper. This delicate animation follows the charming rise and fold of a fragile metropolis.
Captured by an unseen helicopter, the narrative unfolds through winding roads, erupting forests and emerging mountains.
Paper City grows in one fluid take, with skyscrapers rising from the page – only to crumble, wrinkle and gently crease back into the ground.
Having fun on our free time with some characters and lots of other stuff! Enjoy!
Follow us: facebook.com/2veinte
Art Direction & Design:
Animation Directors: Martin Salfity & Pablo Gostanian
3d Animation: Martin Salfity, Sebastian Garcia & Juan Pablo Siaccaluga
Monster Modeling & Animation: Sebastian Garcia
Postproduction: Pablo Gostanian
Additional Animation: Jorge Herrero
Music and sound fx: Hula-Music.com
- TAAFI Festival (Toronto) / Annual Toronto Animated Arts Festival International / taafi.com
- Pause Fest (Australia) / Showcases projects celebrating the art & innovation of digital culture / pausefest.com.au
- Visueltdagene (Oslo) / Annual event for the creative industry in Norway / visuelt.org
- Animayo (Spain) / VII International Festival of Animated Films, Visual Effects and Video-Games / animayo.com
- Rushes Soho Shorts Festival, London / sohoshorts.com/